I like to see people grow, says Don Jazzy


Scotch whisky brand, Johnny Walker, recently launched a global marketing campaign, Joy Will Take You Further, naming top music producer, Don Jazzy, as its ambassador for the Nigerian end.

By joining the campaign, Don Jazzy joins the likes of Formula One World Champion and McLaren Honda driver, Jenson Button, Oscar-nominated actor, Jude Law, Chinese actor Zhao Wei, US alt-rock band OK Go and Mexican supermodel Montserrat Oliver as ambassadors.

At the unveil ceremony, Don jazzy in his speech stated that in the near future, he will be able to give more speeches about the brand.

“Life to me is very simple. What gives me joy is bringing people up from scratch; I like to see people grow from baby steps gradually into a mega superstar like my brother Korede Bello. I love doing that and there is nothing that can stop me from doing things like that,” he stated.

The music mogul added that he is always happy to help people achieve their dreams. “I find joy in impacting into people’s lives so they can in turn do the same to other people and become pride to their own families like I am to my own family, so it keeps me going and I still have the drive, I still have the passion and I am glad that Journey Walker saw that in me which makes me glad to be a part of the Joy campaign,” Jazzy added.

Other dignitaries present at the global launch were Sonnie Ayere of Dunn Loren Merrifield, Chris Ubosi, Jacky Hathiramani, and Tilewa Adebajo

The Joy Will Take You Further campaign will launch in over 50 countries targeting over 270 million consumers across the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEXY BEAUTY